Yudofu was built for you and your mates to socialise and share new experiences all at the same time. This will always be our motivation to provide you with an unparalleled experience.
In order for us to deliver on this, we've also developed a set of community guidelines defined below.
It is important to know that we do not and cannot actively monitor or be responsible for any activity or content that is shared. However, we expect club owners, and moderators to uphold their communities to these rules and we will mediate if not upheld.
What we expect from you
- Share new experiences and dank memes
- Meeting new people
- Have fun!
What we will not tolerate
The following will warrant removal of rule breaking content and a warning issued. Continued misconduct and extreme cases will result in a permanent account ban.
- Do not promote or engage in content which encourages the harassment of individuals or communities.
- Do not create spam accounts
- Do not impersonate others
- Sharing illustrated or digitally altered pornography which depicts minors (such as lolicon, shotacon, or cub).
- Sharing content that violates another person's contractual, personal, intellectual property or rights. We honour and respond to DMCA requests.
- Sharing or promoting self-harm or suicide. If you notice someone is in need of urgent help, please contact your local authorities.
- Spamming the support, moderation or safety teams.
- Not properly labelling NSFW content.
- Promoting or sharing images of animal cruelty.
The following will warrant removal of rule breaking content and a permanent account ban.
- Sharing or promoting content that directly threatens someone's physical state.
- Do not share or threaten to share personal information of another user. Please respect the privacy of others.
- Do not do anything illegal on Yudofu. We will take immediate action if you: violate any applicable laws or regulations, and promote or encourage any illegal activity.
- Sharing content related to minors that is violent or sexually suggestive. Do not share or post links to images that depict minors or underage individuals engaged in violent, sexually suggestive, pornographic, shameful, or otherwise inappropriate situations.
- Distributing software or tools that promote the disruption of services or collecting illegal material. Do not distribute virus. Do not engage or promote in phishing attempts.
- Do not attempt to disrupt Yudofu services by any form of denial of service including abusing bugs found across our services. Please do the right thing and inform us of issues you may find so that our engineering teams can resolve them as soon as possible.
If you find a club, or person not abiding to the community guidelines set out in this document then please send us an email at [email protected].